Hold the House, Win the Senate, Defeat Obama
Make a $15 (up to $5,000) donation today and build the grassroots organization it will take to win this November.
1. DONATE BY CREDIT CARD:
(Click this box)
2. DONATE BY CHECK:
All checks made out to: ForNY PAC
All checks addressed to: ForNY PAC
P.O. BOX 22
Tuxedo, NY 10987
Checks over $200 must be accompanied by this completed Form: Print 2012 Contribution Form.pdf
3. DONATE BY SMART PHONE:
For Mobile giving enter http://nov2012.fornypac.mobi/ directly into your smart phone's browser, or scan this QrCode directly into your smart phone using a QrCode scanner app.
4. I'M IN! JOIN OUR FUNDRAISING TEAM:
Use your personal social network as a 'Citizen Fundraiser' for our campaign.
Special prizes for most money raised!
Sign on here
Why contribute to a PAC?
What we do right now will determine the course of this election. It's that simple.
- Maxing out - You’ve already contributed the maximum allowable $5,000 to an individual candidate and you want to give more. Without our financial backing, many good candidates and causes will not be adequately funded due to contribution limits.
- Power in numbers - Regardless of the size of your contribution—it can be as small as $15 - you get the most “bang for your buck” because your money is pooled with other donations to lend each of them a bigger voice.
- Diversification - Like a mutual fund in the investment business, you let the experts do it for you, giving your money broader reach and wider impact, well beyond your legislative district.
- Earmarking –The PAC acts as a conduit for you to earmark your donation to a specific candidate, which counts towards your personal limit.
Does my contribution really make a difference?
Yes, it absolutely does. In fact, your contribution and that of other individuals really adds up. As powerful as donations to individual candidates can be donations to our PAC effectively spreads contributions across a broader platform of republican candidates.
Our success is the one way to ensure that what is being legislated in Washington is productive to your personal and business interests - by being heard! Thousands of other interests are being represented in our nation’s capital – so should yours!
Having a technical problem making your donation? Please call us at (212) 532-4360 during normal business hours, or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime for assistance.
Thank you for your generous donation